Hemp Industry Stakeholders Meeting
When: October 28, 2016; 11:30am – 3:30pm
Where: Nissi’s Venue
2675 Northpark Dr, Lafayette, CO 80026
In-person attendance is strongly encouraged, but a livestream is available for those who have far distance to travel and are not able to do so - See below.
- Representatives from Grow Hemp Colorado: Veronica Carpio and Matt Taylor
- Representatives from National Hemp Association
- Hemp lobbyists Collon Kennedy and Samantha Walsh
- Hemp attorney Bob Hoban of Hoban Law Group
- Representatives from the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- Not confirmed: State Rep. KC Becker and State Sens. Vicki Marble
- Press is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow-up meeting to the hemp emergency meeting from July 20, 2016.
Updates will include:
- Announcement on and discussion of the 2017 Hemp Foods Bill on behalf of the Colorado hemp industry
- Introduction of lobbyists dedicated to passing this bill on behalf of the Colorado hemp industry
- Discussion of short-term and long-term strategy along with passage of 2017 Hemp Foods Bill
- Discussion of fundraising efforts. Goal is $80,000 raised for lobbying efforts.
Contributions: If you are intending to contribute to this effort by check, checks should be made payable to Hoban & Feola, LLC COLTAF Account. All funds will be held in attorney ESCROW by Bob Hoban.
Credit card payments should be made to Hoban Law Group at 303-674-7000, ext. 0. Receipts will be emailed.
CLICK HERE for ONLINE contributions via Paypal or click on the button below.
Cost: $10/attendee in order to cover cost of meeting location. PURCHASE HERE
Livestream w/Chat: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6J0ePa7s6TyLITvT8_x-1Q/live
LiveStream w/out chat: http://livestream.com/accounts/11369490/events/6497495